1.18.2011

The Sketchbook Project 2011-Art House Co-op











http://arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject


I just submitted my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project. Art House Co-op is presenting a Sketchbook Tour throughout the country. We had to pick a theme, so I chose: I'm Sorry I Forgot You....it's mostly the forgotten things throughout my daily life. I didn't get as far with it as I wanted to....ran out of time....and uh, forgot about it :/ The deadline was today, so I'm posting some photos I took of my favorite pages before I ran over to the Post Office. This was a lot of fun, and definitely got me back into the creative spirit. I haven't been drawing, painting or posting in a while, so it feels good to get back into things. Working on this project has inspired me to start working on Illustration Friday, so I hope to be posting more work as the weeks go on... I also have some new costumes to start on for my Mardi Gras trip in March!! 2011 is looking like a more creative year for me already!

The books will go on tour in March, 2011 and then will permanently be in the Brooklyn Art Library in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I'll be getting a digital version of my Sketchbook, which I'll be posting as soon as it comes in.

1 comment:

  1. kristin! found your blog through jeanine's. love it! love the bc pages especially.

    ReplyDelete