7.29.2010

Fresh New Sketchbook

A friend of mine told me about The Sketchbook Project: http://arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject and I couldn't wait to sign up! While signing up you have to pick a theme for the sketchbook, and I chose: I'm Sorry I Forgot You. My life has gone through some changes over the past few months, and this project gives me the chance to refocus on everything that makes me--me, and also what makes me happy.

I just got my sketchbook in the mail, and I can't wait to get started. All of the participating artists need to hand their book in by January. Each book has it's own barcode which will allow it to be placed into the Brooklyn Art Library system. You can then track it while it goes on tour to the following cities:
Brooklyn, NY   Austin, TX   San Francisco, CA   Portland, ME   Atlanta, GA   Chicago, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment